Wednesday, 2 August 2023

This Week's Learning in te reo Māori

 Task: 

1. Type your Pepeha in your Writing Folder on your drive. 

2. Recite your Pepeha in front of the class. Practise looking at a couple of people to tell them about yourself, to introduce yourself to them. 

3. Tracking your learning - Open up your writing folder, and screenshot your Pepeha. Edit it by cropping it. Open up Spotlight. Find Māori. I can recite my Pepeha. If you know it and have said it to the class, upload it. When I did this task, I was learning to say my Pepeha. I know I was successful because I know it off by heart and I could say it without looking at my book. Next Steps: Hold a conversation in te reo Māori. Tena koe or tena korua name or names. Kei te pēhea koe? Kei te (feeling) me (and) Kei te aha koe? or Kei te aha korua? (what are you doing?)

Done - Kolby, Mary, Scarlett, Gabriele, Carla, Elyza, Mason, Grace, Patricia, Jaykob, Glenn, Indy, Alice.

Not finished yet - Kowin, Jack, Sofia, Lilly, Ruby